Scream Factory Sets Release Date For ‘The Brain’
It was announced early this year that “Scream Factory” would be releasing “The Brain” and we have all the details!
April 30th “The Brain” will be released among the world in high definition. Not to mention all of the special features. Here is what to expect when you purchase “The Brain”.
• 4K scan of the original negative
• Audio Commentary with director Ed Hunt
• Audio Commentary with composer Paul Zaza
• Audio Commentary with actor Tom Bresnahan
• Canada on the Mind – an interview with actress Cynthia Preston
• From Monster Kid to Monster Man – an interview with actor George Buza
• Brain Art – an interview with assistant art director Michael Borthwick
• Food for Thought: A Love Letter to The Brain
• Still Gallery
Imagine a pulsating mass of gray matter, expanding in size and strength as it takes control of human minds and devours human bodies. It could never happen, right? Just watch Independent Thinking, starring Dr. Anthony Blakely (David Gale, Re-Animator), a hot new TV program. But as the show's ratings continue to soar, so does the suicide and murder rate among its viewers. What they don't know is that Dr. Blake has teamed with an alien brain and plans to gain control of all humanity.
Make sure you pick up your copy of “The Brain” on April 30th.